A URL – also known as Uniform Resource Locator – specifies the location of a webpage ...Read More
Pinterest is a social network site that allows users to ‘pin’ images to various boards which ...Read More
Are you thinking about branching out into the world of social media but you’re already stuck ...Read More
Many businesses often overlook the importance of having a blog on their website, when it comes ...Read More
Many dentists are aware of using Google AdWords for their online advertising but very few are ...Read More
Managing your own social media accounts can seem quite daunting and time consuming for many people. ...Read More
Dentistry is a service based industry that relies on a positive and responsive relationship between both ...Read More
Competition can often be perceived to be an undesirable attribute to have when building a business ...Read More
Are you guilty of having a large scattered display of leaflets all over your practice reception? ...Read More
A bespoke, unique and original logo is just one of the things that you need to ...Read More
1) This writer is not affiliated or endorsed by Digimax and should not be considered a recommendation.
2) Transactions between you and the writer are your responsibility and not the concern of Digimax.
3) You are not obligated to use this writer to qualify for the £300 towards your writing bill.
4) Your total spend on the writer may exceed £300 depending on the amount of content you have written together.
5) To be eligible for the £300 writing grant, you must complete your website content within two months of starting and launch your website within six months of starting.
6) The free tools provided on this page are provided as is and do not come with a guarantee of accuracy or being up to date.