Digimax Dental’s mission is to be known as the world’s leading dental marketing agency, by delivering stunning, bespoke, high conversion websites supported by powerful SEO and sophisticated social media marketing strategies.
Our deliverables are made using a personalised concierge-style approach, where the client and their business is front and centre.
We aim to exceed client expectations through exceptional communication, honesty, quality, creativity, and swiftness to make what can seem like a complex process, effortless and an absolute pleasure.
We are the proud recipients of the Customer Service Provider of the Year 2018 and Customer Service Award Europe 2019 at the Business Excellence Awards. Digimax is also the world’s highest rated dental marketing agency now.
Our team is obsessive about detail. Our commitment to the ‘small things in life’ and attention to detail is reflected in our work and the customer experience we deliver. Financial renumeration is lowest down on our list of ‘must haves’ – incredible outcomes, rave reviews and happy Digimax fans are what drives our obsession for excellence.
We are always seeking new talent:
• Business development executives
• PHP coders and developers
• User interface designers
If you would like to make yourself known to Digimax, click here to send us more information about yourself.
1) This writer is not affiliated or endorsed by Digimax and should not be considered a recommendation.
2) Transactions between you and the writer are your responsibility and not the concern of Digimax.
3) You are not obligated to use this writer to qualify for the £300 towards your writing bill.
4) Your total spend on the writer may exceed £300 depending on the amount of content you have written together.
5) To be eligible for the £300 writing grant, you must complete your website content within two months of starting and launch your website within six months of starting.
6) The free tools provided on this page are provided as is and do not come with a guarantee of accuracy or being up to date.