Let’s face it, there is little that can be said about the originality of most dental practice websites. With so many practices to choose from, is a patient more likely to choose a practice that appears original and memorable or another stock template type of site? At Digimax Dental we are real designers, with a strong creative and business objective for your practice. We set a strict limit on how many websites we produce each month so you receive a high quality, memorable, powerful and stunning website that supports all of your digital marketing.
We have a dedicated team helping practices grow using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Our team understand the latest methods to ensure you rank high for your local areas to get the type of patients you want. Whether it be for general dentistry, dental implants, orthodontics or teeth whitening – our SEO performs exceptionally well.
The General Dental Council has published some clear guidance on what can and cannot be said on a dental website. We have built a clear checklist for websites we produce, to ensure you always remain compliant.
Every practice has different goals, challenges and opportunities. Our role is to identify these and work with you to make your website a powerhouse that cleverly approaches your target market and uses design psychology to win more patients.
Patients are using their smartphones to find you more than they are using a desktop or laptop. With such a big change in the way websites are viewed, making your site mobile responsive and user friendly is our priority. Google also prefers mobile responsive websites.
Wherever you are in your dental social media profile, whether it be non-existent or extremely active, we have ways we can integrate your social media efforts to your website. We can also fully manage your social media or guide you on how to best handle this in-house.
1) This writer is not affiliated or endorsed by Digimax and should not be considered a recommendation.
2) Transactions between you and the writer are your responsibility and not the concern of Digimax.
3) You are not obligated to use this writer to qualify for the £300 towards your writing bill.
4) Your total spend on the writer may exceed £300 depending on the amount of content you have written together.
5) To be eligible for the £300 writing grant, you must complete your website content within two months of starting and launch your website within six months of starting.
6) The free tools provided on this page are provided as is and do not come with a guarantee of accuracy or being up to date.