Please find below our print fee guide.
Fees are exclusive of VAT and delivery. Sizes not listed are charged based on the base price listed for an item of the next closest size. Prices correct as of 01/10/2019
We try and provide you with the most accurate quote possible, but sometimes we may need to charge additional to meet your specific requirement (example bunting) .
As a trusted design agency with a large client-base, we have numerous projects being undertaken at any one time and run a very tight schedule in order to deliver to deadline.
When necessary, we are happy to accommodate urgent projects which have a 24 to 48 hour print turnaround. Whilst we will deliver these projects with the same level of professionalism and finish as our regular work, these types of projects require schedule adjustments and overtime. For these reasons, please be aware that projects requiring a 24 to 48 hour turnaround will attract a surcharge (subject to acceptance).
Before the client confirms a print project, we request them to proofread and check for absolute final approval / sign off. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all the details are correct and spell check before approving for printing.
Digimax will not accept responsibility for any errors detected after approval for print.
For print related materials, clients should be aware of the following:
1) This writer is not affiliated or endorsed by Digimax and should not be considered a recommendation.
2) Transactions between you and the writer are your responsibility and not the concern of Digimax.
3) You are not obligated to use this writer to qualify for the £300 towards your writing bill.
4) Your total spend on the writer may exceed £300 depending on the amount of content you have written together.
5) To be eligible for the £300 writing grant, you must complete your website content within two months of starting and launch your website within six months of starting.
6) The free tools provided on this page are provided as is and do not come with a guarantee of accuracy or being up to date.