Julie Bissett is a freelance journalist with a wealth of experience in newspapers, national consumer magazines as well as the fields of the dental, health and wellbeing press.
With 10 years spent working within dental publishing, as well as writing for a leading aesthetic treatments website and numerous dental companies, she has a vast knowledge of treatment protocols. She combines this with her ability to write copy that engages consumers in order to meet the expectations and needs of those clients who seek a more bespoke copywriting service.
Having edited numerous dental journals and enjoyed the role of publisher with a UK based, award-winning dental publishing and communications company, Julie is entirely familiar with the dental world, the regulations that shape it and the various treatments, protocols and procedures and the need to communicate relevant information to patients with clarity, honesty and openness.
View some of her work here
1) This writer is not affiliated or endorsed by Digimax and should not be considered a recommendation.
2) Transactions between you and the writer are your responsibility and not the concern of Digimax.
3) You are not obligated to use this writer to qualify for the £300 towards your writing bill.
4) Your total spend on the writer may exceed £300 depending on the amount of content you have written together.
5) To be eligible for the £300 writing grant, you must complete your website content within two months of starting and launch your website within six months of starting.
6) The free tools provided on this page are provided as is and do not come with a guarantee of accuracy or being up to date.